So we're taking on a pretty controversial topic, but one that has been talked about a lot in the blog-o-sphere, and something we have touched on tangentially in the past.
Here is the list of articles we discuss during the podcast:
- CFML 2012: State of the Platform
- State of ColdFusion Platform in 2012
- CFML - Too Little, Too Late?
- Sean said that Nick said that Fusion Authority said...
- Coldfusion and the law of dialectics of progress
- Thoughts on "Coldfusion and the law of dialectics of progress" by Stofke on wheels
- The Last cf.Objective(ANZ)
We talk about our perception of the decline of CFML, specifically in Australia and globally, as well as thoughts on whether or not CFML as a whole can pull out of it, what we think the major CFML backers can do about it, and what we think you should be thinking about as a developer in the CFML community.
We expect this to invoke some differing opinions - so while we welcome the discourse, please remember to be civil.